The Village Green Resort:
Village Green Resort is located off Interstate 5, just 25 miles south of Eugene in the heritage town of Cottage Grove - "Covered Bridge Capital of Oregon".
Have dinner in the restaurant or lunch in the lounge. Hold your next meeting in one of our conference rooms. Meander through the bird habitat, the Golden Garden and the woodland.
In addition to Covered Bridges, Cottage Grove offers Hiking and Biking trails on the 17 mile Row River Trail. Boating and fishing are available at two recreational lakes and downtown Cottage Grove has many hand-painted murals.
The Village Green in Cottage Grove supports Tri at the Grove participants by offering a special rate of $99 + tax and $119 + tax for Deluxe, for the night of July 21st (and surrounding dates). Normal rates are $159/$179 for race weekend. A big thanks to the Village Green for providing athletes with this great discount. To take advantage of the special group rate, call their Front Desk at 541-942-2491 x 0 and tell them you’re booking with a group, (group name is Tri at the Grove). Or visit the link below:
Group ID: TRIGROVE
Online Booking Instructions
2) Under "Reservations" choose your dates and then press the black "BOOK NOW" button.
3) You will be redirected to a new page. You will see room types that are available at full rate. Above these pictures there is an "ADD CODE" option. Click on this and a box will drop down. Choose "GROUP ATTENDEE" and then enter your group code, which is: TRIGROVE
You may be redirect to a calendar page. Please re-select your dates for check in & check out, then press the blue button that says "UPDATE DATES OF STAY."
4) Choose which room type you would like and then press the "ADD ROOM + CHECKOUT" button to complete.
5) You will be redirected to another page that will ask for all of your information to finalize.
Cottage Grove Lake Camping:
- Pine Meadows Campground - Located on the east side of Cottage Grove Lake, it has restrooms, showers, drinking water, swimming area, camp sites and RV sites with no utilities. Fees are charged - for more information, call 541-942-5631.
- Primitive Campground - Located between Pine Meadows and Wilson Creek Park, it has restrooms and camp sites. Fees are charged - for more information, call 541-942-5631.